Sunday 9 November 2014

Construction post (Green screen)

One of the scenes that we wanted to include within our music video was the artist singing in front of a green screen. This was so that we could change the background and make it visually effective and entertaining.

Shooting

All together I would say that the the shoot was effective, However without working as a team I would say that it wouldn't have run as smoothly as it did.
Setting up the Green screen was quite quick and was done effectively as the final videos of the green screen came out clear.

I would say that one of the hardest things that we came across throughout shooting the Green scene was the lighting as some of the lighting made my shadow stand out and some of the cresses from the Green material, however as a group we managed to overcome this effectively and accordingly.


when shooting the music video I had to lip sync in front of the camera with allot of bright light in my eyes. Therefore I found it difficult to concentrate on the camera. The lights also made me sweat as it was really hot on my head, This made my head look shiny on the camera. I also found it off putting everyone in the room looking at me when preforming, This might have made my performance not as strong as it could have been. Another issue we faced was that we couldn't get my whole body in shot as the amount of space we had and Green material we had wouldn't allow us to move the camera as far back we would have liked as we would of got some of the room in shot. I suggested filming it then cropping the film but the issue was that it focus of the camera wouldn't be as strong as the rest of the footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment