Friday 12 September 2014

Olly Murs - Tell the world

Starting ideas
For our group, we decided to use the song 'Tell The World' by Olly Murs. The reason for this is because the song has many up beat moments within the song that would allow us to use and consider many different camera tricks and choices when creating the video. The genre for this music video is pop. The person that is going to preform this will be me (James Bariffe). The type of image at this stage that I am going to convey will be a an every day usual boy.

Some starting Ideas 
In one of the scene I will be walking down a street lip syncing whilst using hand gestures towards the sky. I will be wearing jeans and every day top.
In another shot I will be sitting next to a window looking out singing. using high key lighting.
I could be in a wide open filed on my own singing to the sky, running up and down.
In another scene I will will be singing to a girl and move her hair about.
There could also be a close up of me texting a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment